Monday, November 03, 2008

the newest member of the family


this is baby a, the newest member of our family. she arrived a couple of weeks early, in late september. as you can see, she's beautiful. k and m make some good-looking kids!

i had the chance to see her and the other cousins on a recent visit to california, when i was meeting with my covenant group for a few days. my mom put together an incredible dinner, featuring prime rib and asparagus -- delicious!
we were also celebrating my sister k's birthday; that's the cake in the lower left-hand corner of the photo. i was going to write up some kind of joke about her miraculously getting older than me somewhere along the way, but the photo just ruins that. the former homecoming queen is still looking great.

i spent the night with my folks, which was a treat, and even had the chance to help my dad straighten out a few things on his computer. i'm using windows full-time these days (hazard of living so close to microsoft!), but in my heart, i'm a mac guy and can still do a thing or two with os x.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: