Thursday, April 19, 2007

servants with talents

one of the joys of our ministry is the privilege of knowing amazing people from around the world. they are adventuresome, cross-cultural, and often, very talented. this year's community included artists, language instructors, musicians, thespians, dancers, athletes, and more. our end-of-year party for the international bible study featured performances by a few of our friends. if you want to get a look at them first hand, you can find the links below:
you can see that we enjoy being together. it's been a great year, with many stories of God's faithfulness and transforming power. what you won't see on the video is how much we love these friends — they are precious to us.

i thank my God in all my remembrance of you,
always offering prayer with joy
in my every prayer for you all,
in view of your participation in the gospel
from the first day until now

for i am confident of this very thing,
that He who began a good work in you
will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

for it is only right for me to feel this way about you all,
because i have you in my heart,
since both in my imprisonment
and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel,
you all are partakers of grace with me.

philippians 1:3-7

No comments: