in the bridge people gathering (a meeting for the core of our church) where they made the announcement they shared the following:
- their decisions were arrived at independently.
- they are not leaving as a result of personal conflict.
- family needs (all of these families have relatively older children) were a significant factor in choosing to move on.
- they have a growing conviction that the next leadership of the church should be younger and have a greater affinity for renton, and see this as an opportunity for the next generation of folks to step up.
- they feel satisfied that God has used them to help establish the bridge and feel released by God to move on.
- they expressed their appreciation and love for the people of the bridge and said that was the hardest part of deciding to move on.