- b returned from dc as a ron brown scholar. it's a great honor, an excellent networking opportunity for the future, and a handsome chunk of change to help with her considerable educational costs. her next assignment: coaching a youth soccer team.
- n is dancing again, now at evergreen city ballet. it'll take a while for her to round back into shape, but she's happy. dancing is good for her soul.
- i met some new folks at the bridge worship service this past sunday -- our first-ever on resurrection sunday -- and a number of them are not-yet-believers.
- my mom and dad are coming up for their first visit with us in the pnw at the end of this week.
- montreal international student ministry volunteers j and e are preparing for their wedding -- and m and i get to help.
- we went shopping today and picked out some cute gifts for baby s' gotcha day. what a great occasion to celebrate!
for your wondrous works declare that your name is near. (psalm 75:1)